Friday, March 28, 2008

Commanded to respect

It isn't easy when kids around you think it isn't cool to be respectful to adults, like when you address them as sir or ma'am. Every one has gotten so used to the typical disrespectful teenager that we've forgotten that teens are commanded by God to respect our elders and obey them. If our generation would do this we would make the world much more pleasant to live in.The fact that teenagers think they're the center of the universe is absurd and every one has bought into it, I mean a respectful teenager is so rare even most Christians are surprised to see one, that's how low the expectations are of teenagers these days.

2 comments:

Caleb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caleb said...

I completely agree... teens these days have especially low expectations.

By the way, Im Caleb. I found your blog through a friend who was laughing at me for having my blogger photo a picture taken with an odd head, and she saw one of your blog followers and said that Im not alone. :P I like your blog, and am interested to read through your posts. Keep up the good work!