Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Quick Thank You, and a Prayer Request

I've been thinking about the last nine months I've been blogging, and how it has been so beneficial to my soul in many ways. The main reason being the way you guys have encouraged, exhorted and even once or twice corrected me. I thank God for you, it's been a blessing having you pray for me when I ask, and taking the time to spur me on to good works.

Now I'd like to ask you to pray for me and my family, my dad is about to leave for Iraq for a job he got there. He'll be gone for about a year, maybe getting to visit us once. I realize this is going to be hard, and I am asking God to help us through this time.
I regret I cannot give any further info on what my dad will be doing there for his job.

Merry Christmas!
-cj

6 comments:

DTH Rocket said...

Your welcome! I must tell you, I've gotten a lot from reading your blog. I really enjoy it! :)

Nikki said...

I'll be praying!!

all for Jesus said...

Connor,

Reading your blog and seeing your growth as a Godly young man is such an incredible evidence of God's amazing grace!! I am so proud of you. We are praying for you and your precious family.

Mrs. Rivera

Margaret said...

Praying for you...

Sean John said...

Hey man, my heart goes out to you and I hope with confidence Christ will become your comfort even more so during this time.

I can say so to you as my dad's been in Saudi Arabia since Fall 2006, only visiting 4 times so far.

It may be hard, cj, but let Jesus be your all through this time, and his grace will be enough for you. :)

Have a Merry merry Christmas,
your bro in Christ

cj said...

Thanks everyone!