Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Facebook Experience

Well, I've officially been on "Facebook" for five days now. And you know what? It's not quite as bad as everyone makes it out to be, I mean if you stick with the right friends it can actually be a good way to keep in touch with one another(this isn't an official endorsment, I'm just giving you my take on it). I've also found several people who I have not seen in years, and it has been great to talk to them again.

However, a lot of people have been telling me to be careful not to get addicted to Facebook, well I admit I was addicted for the first two days, and I couldn't stop checking for updates. But now after a little while longer I find that I am completely bored of it! It seems almost pointless now, I guess I'm just not the Facebook type. But then again since it is the only way I can keep in touch with family and friends back in San Diego, and there are a few other fun things to do there(i.e. Live Chat with buddies that I know from abortaware.com). I guess I'll keep my account up and running.

In Christ Alone

-cj

3 comments:

Charlie said...

Hmm...

Caleb said...

Interesting. I just signep up for facebook about 2 weeks ago. :)

Margaret Braun said...

Yes, the world of Facebook! Easy to get addicted to and bored of, but it can be kind of fun all the same.