I've been tagged by Penn Tomossatti from the blog "All of Grace," to tell you six things I've learned this year(outside of school). Well, here they are!
1. The art of fence building, I've been building a lot of fence in the past few months.
2. How to use a number of different saws(skill saw, chain saw, etc.)
3. I have learned so much of God's love and greatness.
4. Some HTML and a little CSS code.
5. Over the past year my dad has been looking for a job, and with such a bad economy, I've had to do without a few things. So I guess what I have learned from that is to be content with very little(my dad has a pretty good job now, and were going to need a lot of prayer, I'll explain that in a later post).
6. Lately I've gotten very interested in politics, so I've learned a lot about that too.
I won't be tagging anyone but if you would like to do this, you are completely welcome:)