Sunday, March 13, 2011

Jump Starting Meek Not Weak

Wow, two years. You know, it really doesn't seem like it's been that long since I last published one of my poorly written posts. But when I look at the date on my last minute Chirstmas article "A King is born," December 22, 2008, I see that it's true. I really did cease to write for this blog, and not look back for over two years. I'm embarrassed to say that I quit blogging almost no reason at all. I could make the excuse that my schedule became too busy, or that the introduction of Facebook into my life distracted me and ultimately destroyed my blog. But I won't, because it is not true. I quit blogging simply because I became lazy. I let certain things get in the way of using this blog as a ministry for Christ, and for that I am sorry. I hope I can salvage what is left of this site and possibly pick up the wonderful hobby of blogging once more. I am currently working on a post about a book I am reading by Francis Chan called "Crazy Love." I hope it will be the rebirth of "Meek Not Weak" into the blogging world.

Thank you,

-cj

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow! It has been a long time. I'm glad you're posting again though!

Caleb Nathaniel said...

Yes! Your back! I've listened to the audiobook version of that book. It has some really good stuff.

Naomi said...

Yay, glad to see that you are back!

Sharon C. said...

Goo to know you're around again.